There are three expertise levels – Avid, Skill, and Pro. Avid, which is for photographers who are hobbyists and love taking photos; Skill, for photographers who have years of experience, but photography is not their primary source of income; and Pro, for photographers who are part of a professional business.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the photos I take for any other purpose?
- Can users or non-users ask me for a Moment?
- How are photos protected before purchase?
- How do I approach a potential user?
- How do I connect my DSLR to my device?
- How do I know what level of photographer the user is requesting?
- How do users share the Moment?
- How long a Moment should last?
- How many locations should be in a Moment?
- How much do users pay for the Moment?