Look for people in popular public places who are in need of a photographer. Perhaps they are attempting a selfie? Perhaps they are requesting someone use their phone to take a photo? Such people make great clients for Fautus (Our guide to Snap Moments offers more detail – look for it at www.fautus.com)
Articles in this section
- Can I use the photos I take for any other purpose?
- Can users or non-users ask me for a Moment?
- How are photos protected before purchase?
- How do I approach a potential user?
- How do I connect my DSLR to my device?
- How do I know what level of photographer the user is requesting?
- How do users share the Moment?
- How long a Moment should last?
- How many locations should be in a Moment?
- How much do users pay for the Moment?