Variety is key, so get creative. Zoom in and out, shoot high and low, move around your subjects, and stage them in different poses. That way, you’ll give us the necessary tools to market users to buy the entire Moment.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the photos I take for any other purpose?
- Can users or non-users ask me for a Moment?
- How are photos protected before purchase?
- How do I approach a potential user?
- How do I connect my DSLR to my device?
- How do I know what level of photographer the user is requesting?
- How do users share the Moment?
- How long a Moment should last?
- How many locations should be in a Moment?
- How much do users pay for the Moment?