As a Fautus photographer, you are favored for your artistic vision. While camera phones are convenient, they are no substitute for what a real photographer with a DSLR camera can capture – as you know, photography is not about cameras, but lenses. Finally, users are more encouraged to buy all their photos if you provide the service with a professional DSLR camera.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the photos I take for any other purpose?
- Can users or non-users ask me for a Moment?
- How are photos protected before purchase?
- How do I approach a potential user?
- How do I connect my DSLR to my device?
- How do I know what level of photographer the user is requesting?
- How do users share the Moment?
- How long a Moment should last?
- How many locations should be in a Moment?
- How much do users pay for the Moment?