Check your DSLR settings, the preferred setting is JPEG normal. Files that are too large, i.e., RAW-F Large take too long to upload and can even crash the app. Moreover, all photos are re-sized to balance quality and speed.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the photos I take for any other purpose?
- Can users or non-users ask me for a Moment?
- How are photos protected before purchase?
- How do I approach a potential user?
- How do I connect my DSLR to my device?
- How do I know what level of photographer the user is requesting?
- How do users share the Moment?
- How long a Moment should last?
- How many locations should be in a Moment?
- How much do users pay for the Moment?