The request covers a two mile radius and the nearest photographer gets the first notice, exclusively. Thereafter, the notice is sent to all other photographer within the radius. It is a average of a five to ten minutes walk.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the photos I take for any other purpose?
- Can users or non-users ask me for a Moment?
- How are photos protected before purchase?
- How do I approach a potential user?
- How do I connect my DSLR to my device?
- How do I know what level of photographer the user is requesting?
- How do users share the Moment?
- How long a Moment should last?
- How many locations should be in a Moment?
- How much do users pay for the Moment?